Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Sister from Miami and her great ideas


My little sister, Gaby, the reason why I started using this blog as a journal would be hurt if I don't share her picture.  Here she is.  Isn't she cute?  Now, she is part of my story and she should since I had even forgotten I started this blog as a way to stay in touch with the family in Miami but then I discovered FACEBOOK.  Yes, it's easier to share pictures and "super pokes" than to sit down and write about the way you feel about things, your opinions and the details of the small stuff that makes up your day, weeks and months.  I really miss my family and yes, mostly my little sister, because she has all her life in front of her and I am so excited at what the future holds for her.  

By the way, she did introduce me to FACEBOOK too and to pretty much all the cool things in life :-) (ie, Guilmore Girls, Gray's Anatomy and so on)...I just can't get into Harry Potter yet, sister, sorry!

No comments: